Together We Can Make a Difference
What is Community Day?
Community Days is our annual fundraising event designed to provide schools, nonprofit and 501c3 organizations with a fun and easy way to raise money. Since 1999, the event has raised over $116 Million! All materials are provided risk free.
When is it?
Community Days is a 2 Day event.
It will take place on Friday, November 14 and Saturday, November 15, 2014, at our family of stores: Bon-Ton, Elder-Beerman, Bergner's, Boston Store, Carson's, Herberger's, and Younkers. Stores open early, and stay open late. Find a store near you.
- Friday, November 14, 9am - 11pm (9am - 10pm Furniture Galleries)
- Saturday, November 15, 6am - 11pm (9am - 10pm Furniture Galleries)
How does it work?
Participating organizations sell coupon booklets online and to the public for $5 each, keeping 100% of the proceeds! Each booklet contains coupons valid during our Community Day Two Day Sale on November 14 & November 15.
What will customers receive in each booklet?
- Community Days coupons can be used on over 100 Bonus items! *Exclusions apply
- A $10 coupon to use on an item of $10 or more.
- A 30% off Early Bird Coupon valid BOTH DAYS until 1pm.
- Tiered shopping pass for 25% / 20% / 10% off each regular or sale priced item.
- 2 Web Exclusive Offers
- Plus, the booklet is filled with great items to use your coupons on.
How do we get booklets?
- Sell booklets online and Bon-Ton will ship the booklets to your donors free of charge! All you need to do is share your booklet selling link with your supporters. Check out the social media outline for success, sign up and start sharing your link today!
- Booklets will also be available at all store locations for your organization to sell directly in the community. Booklets and all selling materials are provided free of charge to organizations.
Where do we sell booklets?
You can sell booklets online, in your community, and in our stores before and during the event. Check out the social media outline for success, sign up and start sharing your link today!
Is there a minimum number of booklets we must sell?
Organizations are not required to sell a minimum number of booklets to participate in the Community Day event, however, there are rewards in place for organizations that meet a minimum number of booklets sold and comply with our end of the event requirements of returning unsold booklets. Those groups that exceed these requirements and become the top booklet sellers will receive a special invitation to sell booklets at their participating store on Community Day.
Above all, remember to keep the fun in fundraising!